The Beginning

21:21



Hello my loves, my name is Fia (Frederika actually, but I prefer Fia), I’m 18 years old and just about to start university.
Since I was little, I was fascinated by fashion and fotography and fashion and lifestyle magazines soon became my daily lectures. I had soon developed a passion for all of those things but never had the courage to do something about it.
However, I don’t think it takes much in life to be happy, but one of the main keys to happiness is to do what you love. So far in my life, I’ve only dreamed about the things I wanted to do, but, now more than ever, I feel like it’s time to start pursuing those dreams.
In an attemempt to be a better, happier version of myself, I have decided to document this journey, among many other things, on „Fabrics & Feathers“. So welcome to my own little space on the internet, I hope you enjoy.

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare