Nude Embrace

12:07

Hello lovies,

I met my friends for a little shopping trip the other day and I picked up what I know is going to be my new favorite everyday lipstick: The Maybelline Color Sensational Matte Lipstick in the Color 930 Nude Embrace.
I've been looking for a nude lipstick that I can wear everyday for so long, but I've had such a hard time finding one that doesn't look orange on my lips, because that's what nude colors tend to do on me.
"Nude embrace" is a really beautiful nude tone, it lasts for a really long time and it feels really soft on the lips, so after all the disappointments I had with my past lipstick purchases, I'm really happy with this one.
Let me know in the comments if you have any suggestions on a lipstick similar to this one.
I hope you're all having a good week.

Lots of love,
Fia








You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare