The Past Seven Days #1

16:18



Happy sunday lovies. Here's what happened in my life this past week.

Best of the week: When I clicked the "Browse" section of Spotify this week, they suggested autumn playlists and it made me so happy!!! I'm so ready for fall.

Worst of the week: As you might know from Instagram or Snapchat, I'm moving out of home and in with my boyfriend and to another city, which I'm very excited about, but right now, all the moving is just stressing me out. I don't even want to go shopping for Interior things anymore, which is very unnormal for me. Hopefully by the end of next week, we'll be done with most of the things we have to do.

Product of the week: I wrote a separate blogpost on the "Nude Embrace" Lipstick from Maybelline. Definitely my favorite purchase of this month so far. Read it here.

Onlineshop Favourite of the Week: I have hopelessly fallen in love with this gorgeous bag from New Look that I found on Asos. Isn't it such beautiful color?

Song of the Week: I loved listening to two very calming songs this week; "Magnetized" by Tom Odell and James Arthur's comeback single "Say You Won't Let Go".

See more of my week on Snapchat (fia.snaps). I hope you've had an amazing week and your next one is going to be even better.

Love,
Fia

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare