The Past Seven Days #2

21:04



Happy sunday lovies. Here's what happened in my life this past week.

Best of the week: I got a very very very late acceptance letter to the one uni I really wanted to go to. It was a huge surprise because I never thought they'd take me, but I applied anyway and they rejected me, but the "clearing" got me in, and even though it was so last minute, I'm very happy and excited.

Worst of the week: With the acceptance letter coming in so last minute, I got really nervous and overwhelmed with the whole situation. I got the letter on friday, so I already missed the first week, and am now going to have to start on monday (tomorrow!!!). If you have any tips on starting uni and making friends, please share them with me!

Product of the week: I am absolutely obsessed with the Gliss Kur Liquid Silk Conditioner. I have never used a conditioner that works so well on my hair and makes it feel so soft. Love!!!

Onlineshop Favourite of the Week: I have fallen in love with this super cute bag from Asos. I could imagine wearing this with so many different outfits. Just look at the details, I mean... :-)

Song of the Week: The Mowgli's - Spacin Out

See more of my week on Snapchat (fia.snaps). I hope you've had an amazing week and your next one is going to be even better.

Love,
Fia

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare