Outfit: Bell Sleeves & Red Bag

13:37



Hey lovies,

it's here! My first attempt at an outfit post. 
I don't usually struggle with styling and picking out clothes, in fact I have a lot of cute pieces in my closet that I would love to share with you, but I have tried several times to shoot one of my looks and I was never satisfied with the result. Maybe it's because I don't have a boyfriend photographer, maybe it's because I'm just generally an awkward person when it comes to being photographed. 
However, I recently decided to just go for it because practice makes perfect, so here it is. I can't say that I'm 100% comfortable with / relaxed about this post, so please let me know what you think in the comments! x

Recently I have been loving bell sleeves. They make a simple outfit look so much more exciting which is really beneficial to my otherwise quite basic style. 

The top I'm showing you in this post is from Zara. It's a graying long sleeve top with stripes on the "bell" part of the sleeves, which is such a cute detail. I got this a little while ago and I believe they had this in three different color variations, and honestly, I could have taken them all home, but that would have been boring, wouldn't it?

I paired the top with another one of my current obsessions: this red bag I recently picked up from TK Maxx. As I said, my outfits usually lack color, so this bag is perfect to brighten up my looks and give them a bit of an eye catch. 


Because it was a warm day, I took my favorite fuzzy cardigan with me as a jacket. For shoes, I wore my all time favorite ankle booties from And Other Stories. 


Do you like the bell sleeves trend? Let me know what you think in the comments.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed.
Lots of love,

Frederika

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. Ein tolles Outfit! Die rote Tasche verleiht dem Ganzen noch das
    gewisse Etwas! :)

    AntwortenLöschen